Friday, September 23, 2005

Penguin Family Values...Except With People

Perfect example of the misplaced priorities of conservatives vis a vis their penguin family values:

A 14-year-old student was expelled from a Christian school because her parents are lesbians, the school's superintendent said in a letter.

Shay Clark was expelled from Ontario Christian School on Thursday.

"Your family does not meet the policies of admission," Superintendent Leonard Stob wrote to Tina Clark, the girl's biological mother.

Stob wrote that school policy requires that at least one parent may not engage in practices "immoral or inconsistent with a positive Christian life style, such as cohabitating without marriage or in a homosexual relationship."

Look, it's a private school, they can do what they want, but depriving the girl of an education for the relationship her parents engage in seems pretty fucking outrageous to me. Especially the fact that the school's policy considers their relationship as immoral simply because it's homosexual, even though:

Clark and her partner have been together 22 years and have two other
daughters, ages 9 and 19.

Sounds like real family values to me.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

October Grand Opening of NYCity Jewelry,an online fine jewelry store We have a consulting GIA jeweler to answer your questions. Christmas shop with us for important jewelry or any other fine jewelry gift. Our prices are well below retail. We will ship to the US, Canada, and European Union.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Steve Austin said...

Nice blog. Please check out my debt consolidator blog. It is all about debt consolidator.

3:54 PM  
Blogger TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

4:23 PM  
Blogger TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

9:12 PM  
Blogger TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

2:36 AM  
Blogger jon said...

After we paid for our kids child summer camp we found it tough to recover! I totally agree with you!

2:34 PM  
Blogger jiri said...

Cool Blog, I never really thought about it that way.

I have a Hurricane Katrina blog. It pretty much covers hurricane related stuff.

Thank you - and keep up the thoughts!

6:35 PM  
Anonymous John said...

This post was very nice. I'd love to see more like it.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home