Monday, October 11, 2004

Imus On Bush

Influential morning talk radio host Don Imus has told Time Magazine exactly whom he intends NOT to vote for:
Broadcaster Don Imus tells TIME George Bush is going to win the election. "I’m not going to vote for him, but I think he connects better with the American people, and I think the Administration has scared people to death. And I think people resent having John Fogerty and Jon Bon Jovi tell them who to vote for."

Bush is "probably a decent guy, but he’s in way over his head. I think he got gun-shy as a result of that heisting of the election in 2000. I don’t think he ever even thought of himself as a legitimate President. And rather than try to govern by some sort of consensus or at least involve some other points of view, he’s tried to make up for it by this arrogant conduct of foreign policy. By the way, it’s not like I think Senator Kerry would be much better."

Not exactly a ringing endorsement, but we'll take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home